One of the main problems of owning a dog is to let them roam freely. You never know what happens to your dog when you let them go out of your sight. If you have a backyard surrounded by high walls, it’s is still fine. But what about the dog owners who do not have such a privilege? For them, the only solution is using an invisible dog fence.
These dog fences have been around since the early 1970s. But in the last decade, the demand for the product has witnessed a sharp rise. Dog owners are now smarter and they know what is best for their dogs.
Using a wireless electric dog fence is always more beneficial than a wired one. If you own a dog having one of these is a must. In case, you haven’t used a wireless dog fence before you can find the details of the same in the write-up below.
What is a wireless electric dog fence? How does it work?
A wireless electric dog fence is a containment system especially meant for dogs. It has two main parts including the receiver and the transmitter.
Setting up a wireless dog fence is quite easy. All you need to do is bury the fence underground and program the kit to set the limit for your dog. By doing this, you create an invisible boundary for your pet. Anytime your dog tries to cross the set perimeters, it activates the alarm which further sends a shock signal to the collar your dog is wearing.
You can adjust the level of correction for your dog. There is nothing for you to worry as the correction power is not harmful. With the help of a wireless dog fence, you can let your dog roam freely and safely even when you are not watching.
Benefits of a wireless electric dog fence
The main benefits of using a wireless dog fence include:
- Unlike wired dog fences, this is easy to set-up or install. This is because you don’t have to put in the effort to erect the poles like in the case of a wired dog fence.
- Using this device, you can let your dog roam about safely even when you are not there to keep a watch. This way you can protect your dog from meeting any tragic accident or entering your neighbor’s boundaries.
- One of the biggest advantages of using this system is that it can handle multiple dogs as well. This is the perfect dog fence for the owners who have more than one dogs in their house. All you need to do is get multiple dog collars. Some of the wireless dog fences even come with two dog collars.
- A wireless dog fence is both useful and affordable. It is a cost-effective dog fence in comparison to a traditional wired one. This is because you don’t have to spare any money in order to set it up. Not just that, but the cost of a wireless dog fence is also low.
- A wireless dog fence comes in a portable size. You can carry it with you wherever you want and keep your dog within the boundaries.
- You can adjust the limit of the perimeters according to your need.
- The device also allows you to adjust the correction level based on your dog.
With so many benefits, a wireless dog fence is indeed a useful gadget for all the dog owners. Get a wireless dog fence and keep your dog safe from all kind of dangers.