Dunzo is the only application that you need these days. Basically, this application work in Bangalore, Pune and Gurgaon currently. It is a one-stop destination for all your daily needs like to buy groceries from the shop, order some food along with the pick and drop service. You can also assign any task to the Dunzo rider, and the rider will do the job happily. It is a new application, and that is why they are offering some free cash to use on Dunzo whenever you refer your any friend. You can also use the Dunzo referral code for getting 150 Rs in your wallet.
I mentioned it earlier that Dunzo is a new application, and they have started marketing its brand using the whole new Refer and Earn program. You can earn up to 4000 Dunzo cash using the Refer and Earn Program, and the best part is you can use this cash to pay 50% of the service payment.
How Dunzo Refer & Earn Works?
It is simple to refer your friends, family and relatives on Dunzo. I mentioned it earlier that the maximum amount of Dunzo cash you earn from this program is Rs 4000. You can earn up to 150 Rs per friend you refer to the application. It is simple.
You only need to generate your referral code and share it on WhatsApp, Facebook or any other social media platform where your profile is active.
Alternatively, you can ask your friends to put your referral code during sign up (You can use this referral code if you are new to Dunzo), and if they did, then they will get 150 Rs cash in their Dunzo wallet. Similarly, you will also get 150 Rs Dunzo cash once they have completed their first order of Rs 200 or more in Dunzo.
Dunzo Referral Code – How To Use It?
It is simple. You can follow the steps I have mentioned below for the perfect example.
- First, you need to download Dunzo in your smartphone. You can do this by visiting the play store or app store of your smartphone.
- Once installed, register yourself on the application.
- Verify your number using OTP and whenever the referral code has been asked put this:
- Once submitted, you will get free 150 Rs in your wallet.
You can use this cash for ordering anything from the application but not on the restricted items and for the more information, you can refer to the terms and conditions I have mentioned below.
Dunzo Cash Usage Terms & Conditions
- Dunzo cash can be used to purchase Dunzo application only. The cash or amount in the application cannot be transferred to the bank.
- You can maximum use up to 50% of Dunzo Cash in each transaction.
- You cannot redeem Dunzo cash on restricted items.
- You cannot redeem Dunzo Cash for the bike rides.
- You cannot transfer the amount in your wallet to another Dunzo wallet.
- You have to redeem the money you earn in your wallet within 21 days. Otherwise, they will vanish.
- Dunzo has the right to modify the offer, usage anytime.
Dunzo Can Terminate Your Account:
- If they found multiple accounts on the same smartphone.
- If they found referred to using spam and or unwanted advertising.
- If they found fake profiles on referrals.
- If they found offering incentives to the others for signing up using the referral code.
Dunzo can be the best and one-stop application for the people of Gurgaon, Bangalore and Pune. You can not only order the food from the application but also can assign any task to the rider. If you want to try out this application, then you can use my Dunzo Referral Code to get 150Rs free in your wallet.