Well, a Bitcoin wallet might give you the impression of a wallet in real, which of course it isn’t. A Bitcoin wallet is rather a software program that stores all the Bitcoins. And, to be even more technical and accurate, Bitcoins are not stored anywhere. There is a private key (secret number) for every Bitcoin address, saved and stored in the Bitcoin wallet of the person who’s the owner of his balance! The best part is that a Bitcoin wallet is not only easy to use but also totally reliable, fast and perfect for people who want to stay away from all the technicality problems.
Given below are some popularly used Bitcoin Wallets!
1. Ledger Nano X
It’s the next level hardware wallet that safely, rather smoothly manages your crypto, no matter where you go. It ensures comfort with flexibility and yes complete security as well.
Ledger Nano X Features:
- It’s extremely safe as your private key giving access to your funds is never exposed. The protection is ensured by a secure chip, specially designed to bear all such unspeakable attacks.
- Managing 23 coins and ERC-20 directly from your smartphone or computer with Ledger is just so easy and quick. Other assets can be managed using external wallets.
- Easy connections with your device to the Ledger Live Mobile app are readily available which safely manages your crypto.
- You even get to win rewards while holding your coins securely on your device using Ledger Live or an external wallet.
- Lastly, this bitcoin wallet has a huge capacity to hold up to 100 applications at one time.
Coinbase claims to be the most trusted cryptocurrency platform. This is because it helps store a vast majority of the digital assets in secure offline storage. The cryptocurrency is protected and insured. Furthermore, Coinbase supports a number of popular digital currencies.
- It manages your portfolio, as in keep track of your digital currencies.
- It also helps you invest in cryptocurrency slowly over time by scheduling buys daily, weekly, or monthly.
- It offers proper security by storing your funds in a vault with difficult withdrawals.
Again, a safe place to keep your coins. Trezor is a verified and audited wallet, done by professionals. It allows you to get help from experts all the time. Moreover, it has an intuitive interface designed especially for one’s comfort and ease of mind.
- Accessibility of your wallet is commendable. It’s enabled due to your personal 12 to 24 words long recovery seed.
- Setting up your Trezor generates the seed for you. Restoring access to your wallet can be done by using this offline backup.
- It’s trusted by companies of all sizes and is surely cross-compatible.
- It’s easy to use that further boosts your confidence. It doesn’t take longer than 10 minutes.
- Your digital identity is secured because it is totally owned and controlled by you.
- It also comes with compatible features for other power users.
It deals with trading in high volume on best pairs. It claims to be the world’s most versatile crypto exchange. It’s built with the greatest technology of all times and is rather crafted with all the care and a trustworthy trading environment. Moreover, CoinDCX brings the highest liquidity from World’s best Cryptocurrency exchanges for high-speed execution, greater opportunities, and good trading experience.
- Fast trading and safer experience.
- A secure platform.
- Trade-in 250+ Altcoins with up to 6x leverage with massive liquidity from the world’s leading exchanges.
- Protection that’s booming with the highest security.
- No limitations at all.
Exodus lets you own your crypto and to send, receive and exchange cryptocurrency with ease on to your hardware wallets. Let’s just say that it’s an excellent desktop wallet, user-friendly and secure. It’s truly an ideal space to start your journey in the cryptocurrency space.
- Advanced security for cryptocurrency.
- Exchange assets between Trezor and Exodus.
- Security of assets in offline mode on Trezor Hardware.
Blockchain is a cryptocurrency wallet supporting Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Ethereum. Blockchain Wallet is provided by Blockchain, a software company founded by Peter Smith and Nicolas Cary.
- It uses the most popular block explorer to search and verify transactions on the Bitcoin.
- It analyses other cryptocurrency prices, news, and market information.
Bitcoin as a digital currency doesn’t exist in any physical shape or form, nor can it be technically stored anywhere. And so you need bitcoin wallets to take up the responsibility of providing all the necessary requirements such as security, convenience, accessibility and so on.
Given above are all the important and rather the best wallets that need to be in your mind while you choose between what’s needful and when. Hopefully, we have done our bit in the best way possible!