Amazon Quiz Answers: Hmmm, you have come back to the Geeky Arena again, so you have come here to get some useful information.
You may have come to know from today’s title that what we are going to share today if you want to get a good product free from Amazon, then you will participate in amazon quiz.
Now we will make your all amazon quiz easier. Now, we will share all the answers to the Daily Amazon Quiz on this page on the Daily Morning, so you can quickly indicate the Amazon Quiz
What Is Amazon Quiz
First of all, we need to learn more about Amazon quiz Contest. Amazon quiz is a question-answer contest. Amazon India organizes this contest in their application. In this contest, you have to answer some questions
Many people give correct answers, but Amazon gives at least 1 and more than five people awards. This contest depends on your luck. If you are lucky then you can definitely win, if not, then even Amazon gives some free gifts.
This contest daily organized from 8 am to 12 pm, but there is a condition in which you can not play this contest in the browser. For this, you have to install Amazon applications so that you can participate in this contest.
Now everyone understands what is amazon quiz contest if you want to correctly answer at 8 am then bookmark our site and when amazon quiz live we will send you the notification immediately.
You will get answers to all the questions right away and you may win the Amazon Quiz
How To Participate & Play Amazon Quiz
This contest is 100% free in which you can join easily, you do not have to pay 1 rupee.
If you want you too to participate in the Amazon Quiz Contest and become Winner, then Follow the procedure given below.
Step 1:- first of all you need to download and install Amazon application on your phone. If installed then go ahead and If not installed then install it
Step 2:- Installed? So now you open the Amazon application, if you have an account then log in, if not, then create an Amazon account.
Step 3:- Now as soon as you open the application, you will see the Amazon Quiz banner on the Amazon homepage, click on it
Step 4:- Amazon will redirect you to a quiz page where you have to give an answer to the Amazon Quiz. Now you will see a Start Button, you have to click on this button
Step 5:- Now the question will come to you in front of you and after answering all questions, you do nothing, after some time Amazon will share the winner list itself
Subscribe Our Telegram Channel For getting Instantly Amazon Quiz Answer In Your Mobile Subscribe now link given below 👇
Amazon Quiz Contest Today Answer
We did exactly as we said. We have updated the Answers on this site only 5 minutes after the arrival of the question which has been given below. Now you can easily answer all questions of Amazon Quiz
Amazon Samsung Galaxy A50 Quiz Answers – 21th April
Q1.: Which planet in the solar system has the most moons?
Q2.: In ___, India won its first cricket world cup. Fill in the blanks.
Q3.: Salman Khan’s character’s name in which of these movies was NOT ‘Prem’?
Answer: Dabangg (2010)
Q4.: ‘Dunder Mifflin Paper Company’ is the setting for which famous TV series?
Answer: The Office
Q5.: Espadrilles were first made in regions of France and Spain. Where are these worn?
Answer: On your feet
Amazon Sony Bravia LED Smart TV Quiz Answers – 20th April
Q1.: A 10-year old boy, has become the youngest to win a gold medal at the Khelo India Youth Games held in January. What is his name?
Answer: Abhinav Shaw
Q2.: Spiders have 6 legs.
Q3.: World Homeopathy Day 2019 was observed recently. When was it?
Answer: 10 April
Q4.: The Indian Railways have developed an AI-powered robot which helps check for faults in trains by clicking and sharing pictures of under-gears. What is it called?
Q5.: India’s fastest engineless self-propelled train was launched in February, for the Delhi-Varanasi route. It was referred to as Train 18, before being renamed. What is it called now?
Answer: Vande Bharat Express
Amazon Marshall Woburn Speakers Quiz Answers – 19th April
Q1.: Which famous animated character made its debut in the short film Steamboat Willie, which released in 1928?
Answer: Mickey Mouse
Q2.: Which countries played in the first men’s Twenty20 Cricket international ever?
Answer: Australia and New Zealand
Q3.: Flags from which of these countries features a depiction of the Sun at its center?
Q4.: The first person in history to win two Nobel prizes was ______________
Answer: Marie Curie
Q5.: If you were enjoying a match at the largest cricket stadium in India, which city would you be in?
Amazon Samsung Galaxy M30 Quiz Answers – 18th April
Q1.: Which famous Indian cricketer is Ranveer Singh depicting in his upcoming movie ’83?
Answer: Kapil Dev
Q2.: Which was the first song to be played in outer space?
Answer: Jingle bells
Q3.: Tug-of-war was played as an Olympic sport.
Q4.: Who is the first Indian cricketer to have crossed 8,000 runs in T20 matches?
Answer: Suresh Raina
Q5.: In the film Avengers Infinity War, which is the last infinity stone that Thanos gets to complete his gauntlet before destroying half of all living beings in the universe?
Answer: Mind stone
Amazon American Tourister Suitcase Quiz Answers – 17th April
Q1: Where are the Tea Board of India headquarters located?
Q2: The African elephant is the largest carnivore on land.
Q3: Indian athlete Irfan KT, from Kerala, has qualified for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics. Which sport will he participate in?
Ans- Race Walking
Q4: Season 2 of the Amazon Prime Video exclusive series, ‘Laakhon mein ek’ recently released. Created by Biswa Kalyan Rath, who stars as the lead in this season?
Ans- Sweta Tripathi
Q5: Which Indian woman was recently titled as the ‘Chief Scientist’ at the World Health Organization?
Ans- Soumya Swaminathan
Amazon Camping Tent Quiz Answers – 16th April
Q1: The Special Olympics World Summer Games 2019 took place from March 14-21. Which country was it hosted in?
Q2: David Dhawan is set to release a remake of his 90s film Coolie No.1, starring son Varun Dhawan. Who is the lead actress cast opposite Varun?
Ans- Sara Ali Khan
Q3: The smallest bone in the human body is found in the fingers.
Q4: India recently launched the South-Asian Centre of the International Rice Research Institute (IRRI). Where can you find the IRRI headquarters?
Q5: Which city has been titled as the ‘cleanest city in India’ as part of the Swachh Survekshan 2019 survey?
Amazon 15th April Quiz Answers
Q1: The Game of Thrones TV show is based on the fantasy novel series ‘A Song of Fire and Ice’. Who is the author to this book series?
Ans- George R. R. Martin
Q2: In the series ‘Game of Thrones’, the White Walkers are vulnerable to which of these materials?
Q3: In the Game of Thrones series, what’s the name of the band of assassins that Arya Stark joins in Braavos?
Ans- Faceless Men
Q4: What character does Priyanka Chopra’s sister-in-law play in the Game of Thrones series?
Ans- Sansa Stark
Q5: Where can you take a selfie while sitting on the real Iron Throne used in the filming of Game of Thrones?
Amazon iPhone XR Quiz Answers – 14th April
Q1.: Which scientist developed the algorithm which helped capture the first-ever image of a black hole?
Ans- Katie Bouman
Q2.: The Phayeng village is recently tagged as India’s first carbon-positive settlement. Which state is it located in?
Q3.: Vader, Papi, Tatay, and Tevas are different terms for a ___.
Q4.: The amount of electronic waste is growing rapidly. The world’s largest e-waste recycling center was recently opened in which of these cities?
Q5.: 14th April is celebrated as ‘Ambedkar Jayanti’, the birth anniversary of BR Ambedkar, known as the architect of the Indian constitution. He was also independent of India’s first ____. Fill in the blanks
Ans- Law minister
Amazon Fossil Smart Watch Quiz Answers – 13th April
Q1: A group of crows is called a ___. Fill in the blanks.
Q2: Which of these is the southernmost point of Africa and the beginning of the dividing line between the Atlantic and Indian Oceans?
Ans- Cape Agulhas
Q3: Who was the second man to walk on the moon?
Ans- Edward Buzz Aldrin
Q4.: Which film director and screenwriter is most known for the Elements Trilogy – Fire (1996), Earth (1998), and Water (2005)?
Ans- Deepa Mehta
Q5: The Department of Posts in India has launched a ‘Cool EMS’ service, using which customers in India can import food items from ____ for personal use. Fill in the blanks.
Amazon 12th April Quiz Answers
Q1: Which iconic figure of Greek mythology causes people to turn to stone?
Q2: Which famous Indian cricketer has been appointed as the latest chairman of the ICC cricket committee?
Ans- Anil Kumble
Q3: Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
Q4: How old is the oldest known living person in this year?
Q5: Archana Kamath is associated with which sport?
Ans- Table Tennis
Amazon Blaupunkt party speakers Quiz Answers – 11th April
Q1: Who composed the famous classical music melody – ‘Fur Elise’?
Q2: Where is Fort William located?
Q3: Rabindranath Tagore won the Nobel prize for Literature. Which of the following are NOT written by him?
Q4: The term ‘Mankading’ has been in the news recently. Which field is it associated with?
Q5: Which Indian sportswoman recently had a Barbie doll designed to look like her, as part of Barbie’s ‘role model’ program?
Ans- Dipa Karmakar
Amazon Redmi 6 Pro Quiz Answers: 10th April
1. If you open your mouth wide, you will see a fleshy piece of tissue hanging like a pendulum. It is above your tongue at the back. What is this elongated, hanging structure called?
Answer – Uvula
2. The first fully solar-powered airport in the world is in India. Where will you find it?
Answer – Kochi
3. Dr. Abdul Kalam visited a country on 26th May 2005, and they declared it as their National Science Day. Which country was it?
Answer – Switzerland
4. The Pentium chip was produced by USA’s Intel Corporation n 1993. But an Indian engineer is popularly known as being the ‘Father of the Pentium Chip’, for his contributions towards its development. Who is it?
Answer – Vinod Dham
5. Alia Bhatt won the 2019 Filmfare award for her work in Raazi. The actor who played her husband, also won a Filmfare award for ‘Best Supporting Actor’ for Sanju. Who is the actor?
Answer – Vicky Kaushal
Amazon Apple Watch Quiz Answers: 9th April
Q1. The freezing point of water is 0 degrees Celsius. What is it’s the freezing point in
Ans- 32 degrees Fahrenheit
Q2. The chef’s hat is a significant part of the attire worn by many cooks. What is this type of long hat called?
Ans- Toques blanches
Q3. The Zero Mile Stone is a pillar built by British during the Great Trigonometrical Survey of India in 1907, considered to be the center of India. Which city is it located in?
Q4. Rakesh Sharma was the first Indian to go to space. When asked by the then PM Indira Gandhi what India looked like from spaces, his response was _. Fill in the blanks.
Ans- Saare Jahan Se Achcha
Q5. 2019 will see the 7th season of the Pro Kabaddi League in July where teams will battle for the title of winner once again. Which team is the current champion who won the tournament in 2018?
Ans- Bengaluru bulls
Amazon 10000 Pay Quiz Answers – 8th April
Q1: Water can exist in the solid, liquid, and gaseous state at the same time.
Q2: Chetan Bhagat has announced that he is releasing a new non-fiction book in May. What is the title of the book?
Ans- India Positive
Q3: The Statue of Liberty is known world-over as a symbol of the USA. But it was gifted to America by another country. Who gifted it?
Q4: Water was first discovered on the moon by NASA’s Moon Mineralogy Mapper. The mapper was sent into space on a spacecraft sent by which country?
Q5: Couples celebrate a silver anniversary for 25 years of togetherness. If they celebrate a crystal anniversary, how long have they been together?
Ans- 15 Years
Amazon iPhone Xs Quiz Answers – 7th April
1. Each year, 7th April is celebrated as the ‘World Health Day’, and marks the anniversary of the World Health Organization (WHO). When was the first World Health Day celebrated?
2. WHO declared India free of which of these epidemics in 2014?
3. Which of these is a first-aid procedure that is used to dislodge food or another object from a person’s airway when they are choking?
Answer. Heimlich maneuver
4. Who is credited with developing the first successful Polio vaccine?
Answer. Jonas Salk
5. The 2018 Nobel Prize in medicine was awarded jointly to James P Allison and Tasuku Honjo for their work in which domain?
Answer. Cancer therapy
Amazon Sony Home Theatre Quiz Answers – 6th April
1. In the animal kingdom, if whales are classified as mammals, what are spiders?
Answer – Arachnids
2. The largest school in the world, known as the ‘City Montessori School’ has more than 55,000 pupils and over 1050 classrooms. Where is it located?
Answer – Lucknow
3. This famous Indian-Canadian YouTube influencer recently announced an independent late night TV show on NBC. Who is she?
Answer – Lilly Singh
4. A phobia is an irrational fear that a person may experience. Triskaidekaphobia is the fear of what?
Answer – Number 13
5. Kanchenjunga marks the highest point in India. The lowest point in India lies at 2.2 meters below sea level. Where is it?
Answer – Kuttanad
Amazon Tommy Hilfiger watch Quiz Answers – 5th April
Q1: The lead actress who played Tara Khanna in the Amazon Prime Original series ‘Made In Heaven’, also won the Miss India title in 2013. Name this actress.
Ans- Sobhita Dhulipala
Q2: The teaser the new star-studded film, Kalank released recently. Karan Johar is the producer of the film. Who is the director?
Ans- Abhishek Verman
Q3: Philately is a field of study that focuses on stamps.
Q4: The planets in our Solar system rotate in a counter-clockwise direction. Except two: Uranus spins on its side and _ spins in a clockwise direction. Fill in the blank.
Q5: Micheal Jackson performed for the first and only time in India in 1996. After the show, before he left the country, he scribbled a love letter to India in his hotel room where he called India his ‘special love’. Where did he write it?
Ans- On a pillow
Amazon Ray Ban Sunglasses Quiz Answers – 4th April
1. Which Indian state is also known as the ‘Land of the rising sun’ because it gets the first sunrise in the country?
Answer – Arunachal Pradesh
2. Bramley, Granny Smith, and Russet are all types of which fruit?
Answer – Apple
3. Which theory made famous by Albert Einstein explains why all ‘observers’ have their own separate measure of time because of the finite speed of light?
Answer – Theory of relativity
4. Hibernia was the classical Latin name for which region?
Answer – Ireland
5. Who recently won the men’s singles title at the 2019 Miami Open Tennis tournament?
Answer – Roger Federer
Amazon Vivo V15 Pro Quiz Answers – 3rd April
Q1: Which element was discovered on the Sun before it was discovered on Earth?
Q2: The Portsmouth college in UK offers a course to its students which of these languages?
Q3: The first Indian ‘talkie’ film – a film with dialogues – released in 1931 was _____
Ans- Alam Ara
Q4: Polar bears hunt and feed primarily on penguins.
Q5a: Vlad the Impaler was an emperor in Romania in the 14th century. Which fictional character was based on him?
Amazon Fitbit Iconic Smartwatch Quiz Answers – 2nd April
1. Molten rock that erupts out of a volcano is called Lava. What is it called when it lies under the Earth’s crust?
Answer – Magma
2. Conventional, orographic and frontal are all types of ____. Fill in the blanks.
Answer – Rainfall
3. India’s top-ranked badminton player and Olympic silver-medalist PV Sindhu became the first woman to co-pilot this aircraft at the Aero India 2019 air show. Which aircraft was it?
Answer – Tejas
4. The Indian word ‘chuddies’ (underpants) was recently added to the Oxford English dictionary.
Answer – True
5. Mukesh and Nita Ambani’s son Akash Ambani recently tied the knot. Who did he get married to?
Answer – Shlok Mehta
Amazon Seagate 5TB Hard Drive Quiz Answers – 1st April
1. If you have hyperosmia, It would mean you have a greater than average sense of ____. Fill in the blank
Answer – Smell
2. The Indian Premier League is in its the 12th season. The first IPL was played in 2009. True or False?
Answer – False
3. The first national flag of India is said to have been hoisted on August 7, 1906, and it was red, yellow and green. It has changed significantly since then. Who has designed the current, modern tricolor flag of India?
Answer – Pingali Venkayya
4. Who is the first player to reach a score of 5000 runs in the IPL?
Answer – Suresh Raina
5. India plans to launch its first manned space flight, by 2022. What is the spacecraft that is being built for this program called?
Answer – Gaganyaan
Amazon Samsung Galaxy A7 Quiz Answers – 3rd February
1. Entomology is the science that studies Insects.
2. _ is a central Asian sport in which horse mounted players attempt to drag a goat or a calf carcass towards a goal. Fill in the blanks.
3. Bile, which aids the digestion of fatty acids, is produced by which organ in the human body?
4. The Mars Mission ‘HOPE’ is scheduled to be launched by 2020. Which country’s probe is this?
5. This is a horseshoe-shaped zone found along the Pacific rim, where around 90% of the world’s earthquakes occur. What is it known as?
Answer: The Ring of Fire
Amazon Quiz Winners – March 2019
Amazon Quiz Winners – Febuary2019
Amazon Quiz Winners – January 2019
You must definitely bookmark this site if you want to win the Amazon Quiz Contest.
We immediately upload answers to all questions of the Amazon Quiz Contest on this page, which you can easily answer to all questions.
In the last one, we will request to all of you please share this post with all of your friends so that they can also get all amazon quiz answers and they will win.